The Praise Factory
Below is a typical Sunday night Praise Factory schedule:
Opening Large Group:
Children listen to Big Idea, Story from the Old Testament, New Testament, or Church History/Missions.
Each week the children will be participating in one of the six following small groups.
- Drama Group – Discusses the Big Idea story in depth and plans an formal play for Closing Large Group Time.
- Songs, Words, and Signs Hymn Group – Listens to and discusses a hymn verse: its meaning , and its connection to the Big Idea and story. Learns sign language to key words and practices to sing and sign their hymn for Closing Large Group Time.
- Story Review Games Group – Discusses the story, plays a game to reinforce what they learned, and chooses quiz questions to ask other in Closing Large Group Time.
- VIPP Group – Interviews, prays for and makes cards for a “Very Important Prayer Person” – someone who serves your church, locally or abroad. Discuss the Big Idea and chooses quetions about it to quiz the others in Closing Large Group Time.
- Songs, Words & Praise Song Group- Listens to and discusses the Praise Song: its meaning, and its connection to the Big Idea and the story. Learns sign language to key words and practices to sing and sign their Praise song for Closing Large group Time.
- Scripture Memory Games Group- Discusses the Scripture verse, plays a game to reinforce what they learned, and recites Scripture verse in Closing Large Group.
Closing Large Group Time: